Welcome to the registration page for the Tunnel Ridge Ranch Christmas Day Camps. Each day will run from 730am to 4pm Monday to Friday December 14-18.
Your Camp Fees Include:
- All the days' activities
- Morning Tea
- Nutritious Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
The Schedule for the Week (subject to change):
- Monday - Horse Riding, Archery, Photo Frames, Swimming
- Tuesday - Horse Riding, Disc Golf, Leatherwork, Large Group Games
- Wednesday - Tye Dye (bring white shirts), Orienteering, Scavenger Hunt, Swimming
- Thursday - Horse Riding, Raft Building, Candle Making, Swimming
- Friday - Horse Riding, Archery, Lolly Jars, The Amazing Race
Location / Drop Off / Pick Up Times
Tunnel Ridge Ranch is located at:
- 61 Kowald Rd, Landsborough - on the Sunshine Coast
- 20 minutes from Caloundra, 60 Minutes from Brisbane
Drop-off will start at 7:15am each day - please do not arrive earlier. The first sessions start at 8am so please arrive latest 7:30am
Pickup will be from 4pm with participants expected to be picked up before 4:30pm each day.
Please note that we will have Tunnel Ridge Ranch merchandise (Caps, Cowboy Hats, and available for purchase during check in each day of camp. Costs are:
- TRR Camper Shirts - $20
- TRR Baseball Caps - $15
- TRR Cowboy Hats - $25
Questions About Registering?
The registration pages that follow are pretty straight forward, but if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at the following number to assist you with registration:
James Norman - Manager
Tunnel Ridge Ranch
P: 07 5494 8657
Thank you again for your interest in this year's Christmas Day Camps at Tunnel Ridge Ranch. We look forward to giving your child a wonderful time of excitement, adventure, connection with God and each other.
Pay with Credit Card
Pay by Direct Deposit